PsKill is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-12-01. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2003, WinVista x64, WinVista, Win7 x64, Win7 x32, WinOther.
The PsKill utility is a process killing tool that can also perform the operations on remote computers except the local ones. To run the program, just browse to it in the executable path. Available parameters to use with the utility:
- -t is the parameter to kill the process descendants as well
- \ computer specifies the name of the pc
- -u username specifies the user
- -p password provides the password for the user
- Process id and name specifies the details on the id
PsKill (version 1.13) has a file size of 1.68 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 171 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.